20130418

Let me fill you in

So let me fill you in on what's happened since last November.. I got engaged last christmas & later got married to my bestfriend/high school sweetheart of ten years in Feb :D Prior to that, spent most of my Summer break running errands day in day out, planning the wedding, though it was not particularly a a big fancy one, still, being a fussy girl is not easy you see. Lol.
We went to Tokyo for a super short honeymoon adventure and that was very interesting & fun. It has been 2.5 months since & life could have not been any more wonderful than this.. Despite the emotionally tiring long distance stuff going on - nothing worse than what we've expected so.. more than anything all praises to Him. Although I miss him terribly but yeah, life needs to go on.

Alhamdulillah I passed all my subjects last year (for the first time ever) so very hopefully I'll be home by the end of the year after graduation (double fingers crossed!!) Honestly I would not mind so much staying (in fact I'd LOVE to) but sorry Melbourne, I love my husband more than you so I had to leave... hehe. Final year's been pretty hectic (again, I saw this coming too so) now we're almost halfway through and can't wait to get to the end of sem & start winter break & go home to the arms of my darling loved one :)

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment