See what those people in the photos are doing? Yes ice skating! My bucket list is to ice skate on real ice! Like actual, real deal, frozen water course. Eeeek! So exciting! I haven't done it for ages - used to skate a lot masa form 2-3-ish - kat Sunway je of course. But very much hopefully I'll still remember how to when I get the chance! The first photo is taken at the uber famous Amsterdam canal and the next is one in Switzerland. See the full gallery {here}, one of my favourite the Big Picture photoset, which I always come back to for random perusal hehe. I probably would never get a chance to go to Alaska/Canada, so closest bet might be Amsterdam (current travel wishlist) with crazy extreme winter weather - much thanks to global warming in this case. Wanted to experience this back in London Winter Wonderland 2010, but found out it was not real ice, apparently lol. Also, unfortunately tak berkesempatan. Well maybe next time then!


No comments:
Post a Comment