20120425

Numero Uno #ootd

It's Anzac Day today so we have a day off uni in the middle of the week. Kinda bummed out a bit (so weird) cos my Environments tute was cancelled. The only class I look forward to each week! Accompanied Nadiah aka Anne - she wanted to do some serious shopping so we went off to Chapel St. Visited Topshop/Topman - the first ones in Australia apparently - and they're huge! I love love the place, just cos it reminds me of  the Oxford St ones. (Ahh London!) This time I'm more interested in looking at Topman pretty springy pastel prints. Did not get anything though I am more broke than broke right now. (Need to work oi!) Wanted to get this in store initially but they don't have it unfortunately. Then we walked around for a bit, and Anne discovered Glassons (Kiwi's equivalent of Dotti, but with slightly better quality) which I also love. Lastly, we got to American Apparel, mannn their long pants are sooo nice! But of course, oh so pricey! (Get a job faster oi!) Anne got this one for herself & wished I had the money to get a pair too sobs. Sekian catatan diary hari ini. Zzz -_-

Thrifted vintage scarf & blazer from Brunswick | Shoes & watch from Urban Outfitters | Bag from the Cambridge Satchel Company





No comments:

Post a Comment