Like an anchor holding me down. Instead of keeping me grounded it restricted, held me tightly back down. You built the walls. The ones Ive been trying to establish to barricade those bad feelings from. So swiftly easily you built them walls. I hate being held back when Im trying so hard to move on. I hate to even be reminded of the darkness of it all. Worst when I am slowly creeping close to the light at the end of the tunnel. Little leaps of detachment. Literal distance bringing distance a world apart. Dont seem like a good thing on the surface though, after some thought on the bright side, it somehow could be. Good for us, to finally move along. At least for me. So I guess, thank you?
20111010
Walls
Like an anchor holding me down. Instead of keeping me grounded it restricted, held me tightly back down. You built the walls. The ones Ive been trying to establish to barricade those bad feelings from. So swiftly easily you built them walls. I hate being held back when Im trying so hard to move on. I hate to even be reminded of the darkness of it all. Worst when I am slowly creeping close to the light at the end of the tunnel. Little leaps of detachment. Literal distance bringing distance a world apart. Dont seem like a good thing on the surface though, after some thought on the bright side, it somehow could be. Good for us, to finally move along. At least for me. So I guess, thank you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment