I want to go on adventures. I want to travel the world, to discover every little nooks and crannies there ever is. Go climb the highest mountain, go swim in the deepest ocean. I want to hike up Machu Pichu, to run across Salar de Uyuni. I want to learn all sorts of cultures, to speak all different languages, to wander in the wonders of the world, to get lost in the history of what the Earth used to be. I want to be on the other side, to see as though from a different coloured eye. I want to go back to Moscow, stay another week or more, that I could pick up more words than Privet, Da, Spasiba. I want to spend longer time in London, a couple months or even years or so, long enough that I could pick up a pseudo Brit accent, besides indulging in its fancy etiquette.
I want to be pandai. I want to be able to think on my feet and solve some (if not all) the mysteries of life. I want to be rajin. I want to make my little effort counts. Granted that it will not necessarily reflect on end results, but I want to be satisfied, that fulfilling feeling I often not get. I want to be rajin first, then pandai. Because hard work contribution will give a sense of worthiness in actions. I want to be passionate; to love what I do, to do what I love. I want to look back without any hint of regrets. I want to be good in Chem Eng, I (badly) want to excel. I want to put some heart into what I'm currently doing, something I could relate to. Because right now I could not seem to. I want to be surrounded by nice lovely artsy things. Half of them I made myself, and another half from underrated artists unheard around town. I want to promote sustainable development, by practicing frugal living. I would like to convince people that having less can give so much more.
I want to settle down, to finally found a soul mate. With whom I share my indefinite laughs and cries; my worries, however paranoid they sound; my stories, however boring they are; my secrets, however deep and dark they are; my jokes, however lame they could be; and my dreams, however absurd they may seem. I want to be loved unconditionally, to receive love, and to be able to give love, undying love. And surely of course, one who plans to spend the rest of our lives together, forever, like seriously, even in the hereafter. I want my own knight in shining armor, who treats me like a princess, who thinks I deserve to; because anyone who does, deserve to be treated as a King in return. Ah a girl can only dream..
Ps. Why do we always want what we cannot have? Sucksballz. A bitch slap please?
Ps. Why do we always want what we cannot have? Sucksballz. A bitch slap please?
No comments:
Post a Comment