20110913

Too little too late?

I think I've finally found what I'd love to do, as in in tertiary education level. (And further up to building a career if I could too) I kinda have just discovered this earlier this year, where I'm already halfway through my bachelor's degree. I know, too little too late. The other day I met this girl who's currently studying this particular course I wanted to do, listening to her makes me go all green with envy! If only I was exposed to these kinda stuff masa sekolah dulu. Ni tak, mere options were doctors / engineers / accountants / scientists - either this or that, nothing else in between. 

Oh, the potential of actually enjoy what I'd do, the chances of actually be great at what I'd do, and most of all, to actually live in passion! Traveling + planning + designing + history + sustainability - it has got all the elements I love. Just thinking about it makes my heart flutters a bit. But sigh, fat chance I'm gonna pursue this. Time and tide wait for no man, I need to start earning before my face starts wrinkling. But well, nak seribu daya kan? Graduate studies maybe? Hmm. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment