20110925

The thing with Desertion.


I had a bad sad dream last night. It was so agonizing that i woke up with mildly wet cheeks.

People leave each other. Mere course of nature. If it's not now, sooner or later they do.

I remember he said not to ever hold back. The key to moving on is only by looking ahead, by learning to let go.

The place was empty, the atmosphere was heavy. There were only you and me. All of it later will only be memories.

Then i remember begging. And crying. And crying.. The pain was too great as though my heart was ripped apart.

It's surreal how this is too real. The emotions are. Except they were inexpressible before. Perhaps in effort of consoling myself of losses by reading this before sleep yesterday had really got to me.

Everything will be okay they say. I believe it does too, eventually. But until then? What happens now?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment